Commercial property owners
Commercial property owners can complete the application form and submit it by email, or drop off in a sealed envelope in the secured drop box near the front entrance of City Hall. Please provide a copy of your Certificate of Incorporation including shareholder or director information.
Commercial renter (tenant)
The following information is required for commercial renters (tenants) to set up a utility account:
- Copy of lease or rental agreement
- Complete Commercial Rental Application for Utility Account
- Complete Consent to Release Form – signed by tenant and landlord, one for each individual on the lease over age 18
- $200.00 deposit per account payable by VISA/MasterCard over the phone or cash/cheque in a sealed envelope dropped off in the secured drop box near the front entrance of City Hall. Deposits will be refunded or applied to any outstanding charges when the account is closed.
- Certification of Incorporation including Share Holders or Directors information
Moving / closing utility account
If you are moving out of your commercial space, or moving from one property to another within Spruce Grove, you will have to close your current utilities account. This can be done online . If you require assistance, please call 780-962-7597 or email us.
Please note: Utility account numbers do not transfer from one address to another. A new utility account number will be provided to you on your first utility bill at the new location. Please be sure to update this information with your bank if you pay for your utilities through online or telephone banking.
Please call us at 780-962-7597 or email us for assistance.