Report a Problem

Streetlight problems (outage or fixtures)

Request a streetlight repair via FortisAlberta's Streetlight Repair Map. Watch the online video tutorial to learn how to use the map.

Utility box problems

The utility box is the grey or green metallic stand-alone structure that is often found in residential areas, and maintains cable, telephone or power service. The company to call about problems can be found on the box itself. It could be one of either:

All other problems

City of Spruce Grove residents are encouraged to report a problem by submitting a service request using Online Services to have it resolved, and monitor the progress of their request through to completion.

Use this service to report problems like animal control issues, potholes, damaged signs or sidewalks, or missed waste collection.

Non-residents can call main reception at: 780-962-2611, Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., or send email to report a problem.