Fire Pit Permits
Residential fire pits in Spruce Grove require a free permit from Spruce Grove Fire Services. How to get one:
- Install the fire pit according to our fire pit guidelines.
- Include a photograph of the yard, with the fire pit installed and visible.
- Create an 8 ½" x 11" drawing of your back yard including:
- Fire pit location with distances from the pit to all fences, property lines, and structures
- Water source location
- Provide a written request for the permit, including:
- Your phone number
- When you would like the inspection completed by.
- Written permission from your landlord if you are a renter.
- Fill out the form below, e-mail, fax or drop off the drawing and request to Spruce Grove Fire Services at:
36 Fifth Avenue
Spruce Grove, Alberta
Email Fire Services
We will phone you to book the appointment. Residents must be present and the fire pit installed at inspection time to receive the free permit and burning guidelines. Questions? Call 780-962-4496.
This information is being collected under the authority of section 33(c) the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy (FOIP) Act. It will be used in the implementation of Spruce Grove Fire Services programs. The personal information provided will be protected in accordance with Part 2 of the Act. If you have any questions regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal information, please contact the FOIP Coordinator at 780-962-7634 ext.154.