Public hearings are an opportunity for people who are affected by projects or proposals to address Spruce Grove City Council. Public hearings are required by the Municipal Government Act as part of the adoption or amendment process for statutory plans and the land use bylaw.
The public and other stakeholders can participate in the public hearing process by speaking in person during the public hearing, or by providing written comments on the subject matter. Written correspondence must be received by the City Clerk by noon on the Wednesday before the public hearing. Any correspondence received after the public hearing cannot be considered by Council, so it is important that concerned parties participate in the public hearing.
Those who choose to speak during the public hearing are given up to 5 minutes to speak.
Monday, July 20, 2020
Monday, May 25, 2020
- Public Hearing - Bylaw C-1104-19 - 2019 Land Use Bylaw Review Amendments
- Public Hearing - Bylaw C-1096-19 - Land Use Bylaw Amendment - Text Amendment R2 District - Fee Simple Row Housing
- Public Hearing - Bylaw C-1102-19 - Municipal Development Plan Amendment - EMRB Updates
Monday, April 27, 2020
Monday, March 23, 2020
- POSTPONED Public Hearing Bylaw C-1102-19 - Municipal Development Plan Amendment - EMRB Updates
- POSTPONED Public Hearing Bylaw C-1096-19 - Land Use Bylaw Amendment - Text Amendment R2 District - Fee Simple Row Housing