The City has retained ISL Engineering and Land Services, CORVUS Business Advisors and Metro Economics (formerly Strategic Projections Inc.) to undertake a Growth Study.
A Growth Study is a comprehensive look at the trends of a municipality’s growth over time. It investigates historic population growth, demographics as well as land supply and absorption to project how and where the City’s growth should occur in the future. The study takes into consideration serviceability, fiscal impacts, opportunities and constraints.
For more information, review our frequently asked questions.
News and updates
- May 13, 2017: Public Open House
- May 6, 2017: Public Open House
- April 25, 2017: City begins Growth Study public engagement process
- Dec. 2016: Spruce Grove Growth Study was presented to City Council
- April 21, 2015: Spruce Grove Growth Study launched
- April 20, 2015: Committee of the Whole meeting – Growth Study Project Initiation
Growth Study documents
- Spruce Grove Growth Study
- Spruce Grove Growth Study - Open House Display Boards
- Spruce Grove Growth Study - Study Area
- Spruce Grove Growth Study - Preliminary Land Use Map
- Spruce Grove Growth Study - Process