To make a bylaw complaint, parking complaint, driving complaint, etc., call 780-962-7586.
For inquiries about tickets, bylaws, or other general information, call 780-962-7585.
About the department
The City of Spruce Grove Community Peace Officers work to maintain the peace and security of Spruce Grove. Peace Officers are authorized by the Alberta Solicitor General to perform a range of duties under the authority of the Peace Officer Act.
City of Spruce Grove Community Peace Officers work within Spruce Grove to provide the following services:
- Investigate municipal bylaws and select provincial legislation complaints
- Enforcement of municipal bylaws
- Enforcement of Province of Alberta statutes, including but not limited to:
- Traffic Safety Act
- Gaming & Liquor Act
- Tobacco Reduction Act
- Environmental Protection Act
- Trespass to Premise Act
- Animal Protection Act
- Animal control duties
- Assist RCMP, EMS & fire services
- Patrolling of residential, commercial & industrial areas
- Attend special events to assist in public safety & security
- Deliver proactive safety programs in the community
Peace Officers operate fully marked patrol vehicles.