Family and Community Support Services (FCSS)
Please note: Individual client services will continue to be offered through FCSS via phone, email, and by appointment. The following in person services will continue to be available where deemed required as per the accommodation plan:
- Comprehensive Information and Referral
- Case Management services for vulnerable and low-resourced residents
- Regional Housing supports for regional residents experiencing risk to housing security
- Tax Preparation Services for those meeting eligibility requirements
- Access to Counselling Services for those meeting eligibility requirements
Spruce Grove Family and Community Support Services (FCSS) is a partnership between the City of Spruce Grove, Parkland County and the Government of Alberta. The mandate of FCSS is to provide locally-driven, preventative social programs and initiatives to enhance the well-being of individuals, families and the community.
Our programs enable people of all ages to improve their quality of life and their ability to prevent and / or deal with crisis situations should they arise. Our support resources connect people with programs and services.
Email: Email FCSS
Monday–Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 4 p.m. (closed daily from 12-12:30 p.m.)
Statutory holidays: Closed