Fuhr Sports Park
Fuhr Sports Park is now closed for the winter season.
Fuhr Sports Park is a sport and recreation facility in Spruce Grove that features two artificial turfs, a field house with dressing rooms, concession, Rotary Playscape, a water feature and picnic area.
Fuhr Sports Park is currently open. Due to the current situation with COVID-19 and based on guidelines from the Province of Alberta, operations are different this season with new rules and guidelines in place for safe use, including:
- Wearing a face covering or mask is required in all publicly accessible indoor areas of the facility, as this is now a requirement in all indoor City facilities. At Fuhr Sports Park, this includes the washrooms.
- Users must follow all public health orders and any additional signage posted throughout the facility.
- Do not attend the facility if you are feeling unwell.
- One parent/guardian is allowed per participant. It is preferred that no additional spectators, including children, are brought to the facility.
- Users must enter and exit the facility through the southeast gates. Upon arrival, spectators must go directly to the seating area.
- Users can arrive up to 15 minutes ahead of their booking and have 15 minutes to leave the facility after their booking ends.
- Staff will endeavor to clean and sanitize player benches, bleachers and public washrooms between each booking.
- Meetings will not be permitted at the facility, including in the bleachers or lobby.
Additional guidelines for participants:
- Participants must complete a pre-activity screening through their organization.
- You are expected to bring a filled water bottle.
- Come dressed to participate; dressing rooms and showers will not be available.
- Benches for each field will be available for teams to put on proper shoes.
- Time required to complete warm-up and cool down is part of the rental. Pre or post game warm-ups will not be permitted.
Rent Fuhr Sports Park
Fuhr Sports Park is available to rent for a variety of activities, including sport tournaments, training camps, league games, family events.