Border Paving Athletic Centre
The Border Paving Athletic Centre is currently open. Due to the current situation with COVID-19 and based on guidelines from the Province of Alberta, please be aware of the following:
- Wearing a face covering or mask is required in all publicly accessible indoor areas of the facility, as this is now a requirement in all indoor City facilities. At the Border Paving Athletic Centre, this includes the lobby, meeting rooms, multi-purpose rooms, ARPI’s North Rec Hub, washrooms, hallways, stairwell, and spectator areas.
- Look for signage that will clearly outline the new rules and expectations of individuals entering the building.
- Everyone entering the facility is encouraged not to bring in any unnecessary items.
- Certain areas of the facility will be closed to the public. This includes part of the second floor (including the second floor washrooms).
- The west viewing area (stools in front of the windows looking into the gym) on the second floor will be closed. All spectators will be required to use the east viewing area.
The Border Paving Athletic Centre offers the following amenities to the community:
- ARPI’s North Rec Hub – a community resource centre for community organizations to access resource information and connect to other organizations in the community.
- Meeting rooms and multi-purpose rooms for rent
- Recreation Services offices
- Spruce Grove Aerials Gymnastics Club
Recreation Services office
During this time, our Recreation Services staff are available to provide limited in-person services, including:
- Customer service point of contact, which includes customer check in and room access, building safety and general supervision.
- Facility rental payments for those customers who need to pay by debit. All other customers are encouraged to make payments over the telephone.
- Key sign out and collection for Elks Hall.
Please note that all other interactions between staff and members of the public will be by appointment only.
Please call 780-962-7579 or send us an email.