Pop-Up Playground has been cancelled for Friday, July 19 due to inclement weather.
Before heading to Pop-Up Playground, please check www.sprucegrove.org/popup for program updates and cancellations. This program may be cancelled due to inclement weather or air quality advisories.
Pop-Up Playground is a free drop-in program with fun activities that take place throughout the parks of Spruce Grove in July and August. Designed for kids to attend with friends, parents or caregivers, each week will feature a different theme with games and crafts.
Pop-Up Playground runs Monday–Friday from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
- Monday: Woodhaven Middle School playground
- Tuesday: Living Waters Christian Academy playground
- Wednesday: Jubilee Park playground
- Thursday: Century Crossing playground
- Friday: Jubilee Park playground
To find these playgrounds, view the Recreation Amenities Map.
A favourite feature for parents and young tots. Check out the Toddler Tent to enjoy toys and games appropriate for younger children who want to join in the fun, but aren’t quite ready for the big leagues of Pop-Up Playground. Make a craft or play with outdoor toys suitable for wee ones.
- This program is loosely structured so that children may come and go as they please.
- All ages are welcome. Please keep in mind that Pop-Up Playground is an unsupervised program; the City of Spruce Grove does not assume any responsibility for participants.
- This program is recommended for children ages 6 and up. Participants under the age of 6 must be supervised by a parent/guardian.
- Parents are responsible for their children at all times. Because registration is not required, program staff do not collect personal information that could be used to contact parents in case of emergency.
- Day homes and day cares are welcome to attend, as long as appropriate staff/child ratios are maintained. We also ask that day home/daycare staff actively supervise their children throughout the program and provide assistance at craft time.
Send us an email or call 780-962-7579.