Registration for Adventure Camps is now open! Adventure Camps are an organized, weekly program for children ages 5–12. A variety of activities are planned each week, including games, outdoor play, crafts and field trips. Children will enjoy the following activities while at camp:
- Monday: Meet and Greet
- Tuesday: Bike and Hike
- Wednesday: Swim and Gym
- Thursday: Bike and Hike
- Fridays: Field Trip
When and where
- Monday–Friday between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m.
- From Monday–Friday (except Wednesday), Adventure Camp takes place at the Agrena (9 Agrena Road).
- On Wednesdays, Adventure Camp takes place at the Fuhr Sports Park (9 Tri Leisure Way).
- Early drop-off begins at 8 a.m. and late pick-up is available until 4 p.m. There is no additional charge for early drop-off or late pick-up.
Camp weeks and themes
|Date||Weekly Theme||Cost per child||Program ID||Newsletter|
|July 2–5||School's Out for the Summer||$150 (4-day week)||10818||Week 1 Newsletter|
|July 8–12||Camp's Got Talent||$170||10819||Week 2 Newsletter|
|July 15–19||Nuts for Nature||$170||10820||Week 3 Newsletter|
|July 22–26||Back to the Future||$170||10821||Week 4 Newsletter|
|July 29–Aug. 2||Beach Week||$170||10822||Week 5 Newsletter|
|Aug. 6–9||Mad Scientists||$150 (4-day week)||10823||Week 6 Newsletter|
|Aug. 12–16||Mission Possible||$170||10824||Week 7 Newsletter|
|Aug. 19–22||Best of the Best||$150 (4-day week)||10825||Week 8 Newsletter|
- Phone: 780-962-7579
- In person: Recreation Services office, 2nd floor,
Border Paving Athletic Centre, 9 Tri Leisure Way
Visa, MasterCard, debit or cheque (no Cash)
- Registration will be accepted on a first come, first served basis. Program fees must be paid in full at the time of registration. Waitlists are offered if a program is full.
- All participants must have a Recreation Program waiver form signed in order to participate. Online registration allows registrants to acknowledge the waiver online.
- Refund and transfer policy: The full registration fee will be refunded or applied to a transfer up to 14 days prior to the start of the program. Within 14 days of the program start date, a refund will not be provided.
Senior and Junior Leader Opportunities
High school and university students are employed as leaders, and work in pairs to plan and deliver the programs. Look for job opportunities in May for Senior and Junior positions.
Email or call 780-962-7579.