Join in the magical transformation of Central Park into a splendor of light! After being unable to hold a light up ceremony last year, we are pleased to return to Central Park with a renewed focus to celebrate culture, community connections, light, and the magic of winter at this free event.
Saturday, November 27
Central Park, 450 King Street, Spruce Grove
- Speeches begin at 5:00, followed immediately by the lighting up of Central Park.
- Luminaries will light the way as you stroll through the tranquil trails north of the Log Cabin.
- Celebrate Indigenous cultures with visual displays, dancing, music, and dialogue.
- Create a message for the Wishing Tree.
- Take in the Winter Market featuring Handmade/Homemade goods.
- Engage in crafts and activities.
- Bring your skates! Public Skating is available in the Agrena (REP program in effect).
- Hot chocolate for the first 600 people
- Hot dogs for the first 600 people
*All activities are subject to change
Stuff a Cruiser! Donations will be accepted for the Kinette's Christmas Hamper on site.
Dress for the weather, as activities will be outside.
Due to current public health measures, masks and social distancing are recommended.
Parking is available at Brookwood & Woodhaven Schools, Yellowhead Regional Library, Christian Fellowship Church, and City Hall.