One of the most important documents leading to incorporation is the organization’s Bylaws. You cannot incorporate without Bylaws. Service Alberta provides you with a template for creating the Bylaws, as well as several other resources with samples and tips.
- Drafting & Revising Bylaws for Not-for-profit organizations In Alberta - A Guidebook: Imagine Canada
- Drafting and Revising Bylaws for Not-for-profit Organizations In Alberta: The Muttart Foundation
- Reviewing your Non-profit Society Bylaws
- Governing Documents - Constitution: Charity Central
- Public Legal Education: Law Central Alberta
- Governing Good: By-Laws and Policies - What is the difference?