Who are your customers? Depending on the programs and services you offer your customers are typically the membership. Whether they pay for a service or it is provided free, these individuals are still the reason you exist. They deserve exceptional customer service every time. Those are the external customers.
But don’t forget about the internal customers; your fellow executive, Board members, committees and possibly staff. They deserve the same respect and positive treatment afforded the external customers.
- Why Every Non-Profit Should Turn Stakeholders into Customers: About Money
- The 10 Commandments of Great Customer Service: The Balance
- Non-Profits and Charities Need to Address Customer Satisfaction & Experience: Customer Service Zone
- Why Customer Service Really Matters to Non-Profit Organizations?: Classy
- Customer Service is Important for Non-Profits, Too: QGive – Abby Jarvis