Local Transit within Spruce Grove
Local transit service within Spruce Grove is available on Route 568. This route travels in a counter clockwise direction around the city. Due to the situation with COVID-19, face coverings are required when travelling on Spruce Grove Transit’s local route.
Route 568 runs Monday to Friday from approximately 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. with service every 30 minutes. Please refer to the Route 568 schedule for specific details.
Please note that local transit service does not operate on the following statutory holidays:
- Wednesday, Jan. 1 (New Year's Day)
- Monday, Feb. 17 (Family Day)
- Friday, April 10 (Good Friday)
- Monday, May 18 (Victoria Day)
- Wednesday, July 1 (Canada Day)
- Monday, Aug. 3 (Civic Holiday)
- Monday, Sept. 7 (Labour Day)
- Monday, Oct. 12 (Thanksgiving)
- Friday, Dec. 25 (Christmas Day)
- Thursday, Jan. 1, 2021 (New Year's Day)
|Local service trip (one way within Spruce Grove, no transfer) – ages 6+||$3 cash fare|
|U-Pass holders Temporarily suspended||Free|
|Children ages 5 and under (with a paid passenger)||Free|
|CNIB pass holders||Free|
Please note that commuter transit fare products, including the monthly commuter pass, the monthly youth/student commuter pass, the monthly integrated pass, and Spruce Grove Transit tickets will also be accepted on Route 568.
View our frequently asked questions, or contact us:
- Phone (780) 962-7634 ext. 193
- Send email