Specialized Transit Service (STS)
STS is a non-profit, door-to-door public transportation service for all seniors (55+) and persons with mobility challenges. STS is available for use by residents of the City of Spruce Grove, Parkland Village and defined limits of Parkland County.
Operational hours (vans)
Monday to Friday, 7 a.m. – 4 p.m.
To make a reservation, please call 780-962-2456.
May 2018 special event trips
- Tuesdays and Thursdays - Local shopping (STS 20-passenger bus) (call for pick up)
- May 2 - West Edmonton Mall Shopping
- May 14 – Parkland Fun Night (Seniors Dance with live music)
- May 21 - Closed for Victoria Day
- May 23 - Shopping at St. Albert Mall
- May 30 - Century Casino
Pick up times for trips start at 9:30 am
All persons eligible for STS must register before they can book trips. To register with STS, an application form must be completed. Applicants need to complete sections A, B, C, and D. If they have a disability, section E must also be completed by a medical practitioner.
All eligible riders are required to inform STS of any address or equipment change.
When considering new equipment (wheelchairs, scooters), please make sure that new models can be secured safely on STS vehicles.