Specialized Transit Service (STS)
STS is a non-profit, door-to-door public transportation service for all seniors (55+) and persons with mobility challenges. STS is available for use by residents of the City of Spruce Grove, Parkland Village and defined limits of Parkland County.
Operational hours (vans)
Monday to Friday, 7 a.m. – 4 p.m.
To make a reservation, please call 780-962-2456.
September 2018 special event trips
- Tuesdays and Thursdays - Local shopping (STS 20-passenger bus) (call for pick up)
- September 3 - Closed for Labour Day
- September 5 - West Edmonton Mall Shopping
- September 10 - Parkland Fun Night
- September 12 - Fall Trip to Pigeon Lake and lunch
- September 19 - Southgate Mall
- September 26 - St. Albert Casino Trip
Pick up times for trips start at 9:30 am
All persons eligible for STS must register before they can book trips. To register with STS, an application form must be completed. Applicants need to complete sections A, B, C, and D. If they have a disability, section E must also be completed by a medical practitioner.
All eligible riders are required to inform STS of any address or equipment change.
When considering new equipment (wheelchairs, scooters), please make sure that new models can be secured safely on STS vehicles.