We're here to serve you, just differently
As always, the health and safety of our staff and community is our top priority, and we are committed to taking the necessary steps to prevent the spread of COVID-19, while also ensuring that we continue providing the services our residents need. We are still here to help you!
While the public is not currently permitted walk-in access, residents and business owners are still able to do business with the City and reach staff at the following facilities by phone and email:
- Spruce Grove City Hall
General inquires, bulk water prepayments, utility accounts and billing, over the phone payments, property tax and assessment, general accounts receivable
- Family and Community Support Services (FCSS)
Spruce Grove FCSS staff are currently focused on analyzing and adapting programs and services, including case management, to provide appropriate and meaningful supports to residents.
- Planning and Development, and Engineering
General planning inquiries, building and development permits, inspections, lot grading, compliance letters, ICAP permits and drainage
- Public Works Facility
Roads, drainage, parks, utilities, solid waste, cemetery plot purchases and interments
- Border Paving Athletic Centre
- City Hall Ticket Centre
- Fuhr Sports Park
- Horizon Stage Performing Arts Centre
- Lions Log Cabin
- Rentals at all City facilities, including Elks Hall, have been suspended.
- Bookings will soon be allowed for outdoor sport fields and baseball diamonds. In the meantime, these fields will continue to be available for casual, unstructured use until the end of June.