Facilities & Fleet Management
Facilities & Fleet Management is responsible for long range strategic planning and day to day operations of the City of Spruce Grove’s facilities and fleet.
Facilities Services owns, leases, maintains, and/or directly operates the City’s inventory of land, buildings, and facilities.
In conjunction with all City user groups, Fleet Services specifies and procures, and then maintains the City’s inventory of vehicles and equipment.
Facilities staff responsibilities include:
- building maintenance and repair services
- Facilities maintenance planning
- building condition and lifecycle assessment
- property management
- civic accommodation planning
- custodial services
- design construction and renovation of civic buildings
- contaminated site remediation
- decorative and informational civic signage
- procurement services
Fleet Services staff responsibilities include:
- fleet maintenance repair
- customized fabrication
- lifecycle and maintenance planning
- fleet safety
- fuel management
- fleet administration
- fleet procurement