Garage Sale Advertising Program
The City’s free garage sale advertising program is back for another season. Each week submit your garage sale advertising request online for the upcoming weekend by Wednesday at 2 p.m. and an online, interactive map and listing of all garage sales for that weekend will be posted Thursday by noon.
Having a garage sale in Spruce Grove?
Submit the online garage sale advertising request form by 2 p.m. on the Wednesday prior to your sale to have it included in the garage listings and map.
Looking for garage sales in Spruce Grove?
Check out the weekly garage sale list and map online (will be posted by Thursday, August 23 at noon).
- Residents of Spruce Grove who are holding a garage sale do not need a permit.
- Garage sale signs may be displayed for a maximum of seven days, and may only be placed on the residential lot or site where the sale is to be held.
- Signs posted in any other location (i.e. light posts, boulevards, other residents' properties) will be removed and a ticket will be issued to the advertised address.
- Garage / yard sales must be held at a residential address located within the City of Spruce Grove's municipal boundaries.
- Ads for retail stores, thrift stores, consignment sales, flea markets, online sales, professional services, etc. will not be accepted.
- Advertising requests must be submitted online. Phone calls will not be accepted.
- Garage sale advertising requests will be accepted a maximum of 10 days before your sale. If you submit your garage sale date more than 10 days in advance, it will not be published.
- The City of Spruce Grove are not responsible for the quality of items, or any injury, damage or loss incurred by the sale or purchase of items through this service.
- All ads are subject to review and approval by the City of Spruce Grove.
- Under no circumstances will the City of Spruce Grove be liable for any losses or claims relating to any errors or non-publication of submissions.
- By placing your submission you are deemed to have accepted the above terms.
- A list of addresses will be published on this website. The list may not reflect cancellations. Sales are the responsibility of individual participants.
Send an e-mail.