How to Register for Programs
Residents who want to register for City of Spruce Grove programs can set up an account on the City’s online registration system. You don't need an account to view program information, but you do need one to register for programs. Click "Create an account" to get started. (Please note that this online account is a separate account to the City's online services account.)
Phone or in person registration
Family & Community Support Services (FCSS)
Phone: Register with Visa or Mastercard at 780-962-7618
In person: FCSS, 105 - 505 Queen Street, Spruce Grove
Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Phone: Register with Visa or Mastercard at 780-962-8995
In person: City Hall Ticket Centre, 315 Jespersen Ave
Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Phone: Register with Visa or Mastercard at 780-962-7579
In Person: Border Paving Athletic Centre, 2nd Floor, 9 Tri Leisure Way
- Registration is on a first come, first-served basis.
- Fees must be paid in full at the time of registration.
- Registration is required for all sessions unless otherwise stated.
- Subsidies are sometimes available to low-income families. Please ask.
- Please do not send peanut butter, or foods that contain nut products, for snacks or lunches.
- Refund policies vary by program. Call 780-962-2611 to inquire.