Due to the current situation with COVID-19, the Spruce Grove FCSS office is not currently accepting walk-in traffic; however staff are available by phone at 780-962-7618 or email.
This fall, Spruce Grove FCSS will offer free, in-person and virtual programs to support social connection, resiliency and mental well-being. Due to the current situation with COVID-19 and based on guidelines from the Province of Alberta, FCSS Fall Programs will operate a bit differently this year.
In person programs
When attending in-person programs, please follow these rules and guidelines:
- Do not attend if you are feeling unwell.
- Practise physical distancing (maintain two metres between people).
- Practise healthy hygiene habits; wash your hands regularly/use hand sanitizer and avoid touching your face.
- Face coverings or masks are required when in all publicly accessible indoor areas of Border Paving Athletic Centre and for the duration of the program. You are encouraged to bring your own mask, however disposable masks will be available if needed.
- Space is limited. Only those registered will be permitted to attend.
- Do not arrive more than five minutes before the program is scheduled to begin.
- Washrooms are available.
- Please bring your own pen/pencil and a filled water bottle.
- If you develop symptoms while attending the program, you will be asked to leave.
- At the end of each program session, you will be required to exit the facility immediately.
- The City will maintain records of attendance for contact tracing. Any personal information collected related to contact tracing will only be used for this purpose. Information will only be requested by AHS if a potential exposure occurs.
- Virtual programs will be held through Zoom.
- A meeting link will be provided to participants by email.