Tri-Municipal Region's Registration Fair
- February 22, 2018
- 6:00 PM - 8:30 PM
Heritage Park Pavilion
Stony Plain, Alberta
Twice a year, the Tri-Municipal Region's Registration Fair brings local sports groups, non-profit organizations, businesses and service clubs together to inform residents of the activities and programs that are available to them. Groups display activity information, provide handouts and take registrations for upcoming programs. It is free for general public to attend.
Table registration deadline is Thursday, Feb. 15 at 5 p.m.
Registration opens on Jan. 8 at 9 a.m. To register a table, use one of the following methods:
- Online, following these steps:
- Create an account with the TransAlta Tri Leisure Centre (TLC). To find out if your organization already has an online account, call the TLC at 780-960-5080.
- Select the Registration Fair on the TLC’s event page and follow the registration link.
- In person. Visit the TLC’s reception desk.
- By phone. Call 780-960-5080.
Non-profit community and charitable organizations
- Proof of status or registered society number required.
- Groups operating outside of the tri-municipal region must offer sport, recreation or wellness opportunities, which are not provided by a local organization. Services must be available to residents of the tri-municipal region.
- Fee: $20 per table
Businesses, sports and wellness groups, and for-profit organizations
- Groups must have a valid City of Spruce Grove business licence, Town of Stony Plain business licence, or Parkland County Approval to Operate certificate.
- Fee: $100 per table
Organizations ineligible to participate
- Businesses and organizations from outside the tri-municipal region that duplicate local program opportunities.
- Political or religious parties and groups.
- Every table registration includes two chairs.
- Table set up is from 4 - 5:30 p.m. Doors open to the public at 6 p.m.
- Access to power will be determined by event coordinators. A $5 fee will be charged for power (if available). Please bring extension cords (50 - 100 feet) and floor tape to secure any cords to floor surface.
- Table placement and location will be determined by event coordinators.
- Selling or fundraising of any kind is not permitted during this event.
- Bring payment receipt to day of event to verify registration.
TransAlta Tri Leisure Centre
Email or phone 780-948-3207
City of Spruce Grove
Email or phone 780-962-7616
Town of Stony Plain
Email or phone 780-963-8591
Email or phone 780-968-3236